Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Little Selfless Promotion.....

I got an email today from 4over4.com, an online printing company. They started a campaign in the name of trees! I'm jumping on board because....well....I care about trees. Yeah yeah, I'm a printmaker and papermaker so why would I give a hoot about trees? Well, these giants of the forest are what keep my artwork in business. I also love to admire them when they're standing tall in all their glory. I'm also a firm believer in the whole "take one down, plant another" concept, so yes, definitely jumping on board.

It's simple really:

For every click on this link


A tree will be planted in that click's honor.

So, click away my dear friends!!!!!

Oh, I also posted this link permanently on my sidebar (to the left) so if you're ever in the mood......


No comments:

Post a Comment