Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Production Update

I believe following through with an art project is like taking up a yoga practice. You have to be consistent and try to stay on some kind of schedule.

I'm failing miserably!

It is now the end of September and all I have accomplished is stretching two canvases. Well, scratch that. A friend of mine built three frames (which, by the way, are beautiful!) as well as the canvas frames....but that's about it. I'm supposed to have my wonderfully huge marbling vat by this weekend (fingers crossed) so I can get started with that phase of production. I'm playing around with the idea of screen printing on some of them. So many ideas.....I really need to sit down and decide instead of running around with a cluster of them in my head.

Photos to come. Now, I'm off to plan a baking venture of about six dozen cupcakes. Hopefully, it will put a few bucks in my pocket.


No comments:

Post a Comment