Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tis the Season

The only reason I remembered to update this was because of a conversation I just had with a friend.

"Oh, that reminds me, I need to update the blog!"

So, here I am.

The jewelry line's schedule has been so ridiculous, it already feels surreal.  We launched the website, Etsy store, opened a Twitter account, and made an appearance on Instagram.  Juggling all of this is the real challenge.  I'm considering a blog strictly for the jewelry line so I can keep it separate from my art.  Don't get me wrong, both have their trials and tribulations.  I still need to think about it.

Website launch for the artist collective is in the next week or so.  Still trying to get it all together for that too.  They are setting me up to exhibit at the W Hotel in December (date is pending).  I know I've already said this, but the girls over at Where Y'art have really impressed me with their passion and drive to make this a successful venture.  I think I found something to light a fire under my ass.  Been sitting with my ideas and thoughts for too long.

Time to execute!

And that's what I'm off to do, folks......execute.  I'll be back after this week (which is VERY hectic) to sit, relax, and think this all through.

Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment