Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day Before the Show

My display is built!  Yay for that!  However, I have decided not to paint it.  There is no time and I kinda like the rawness of the wood anyway.  I purchased the hardware for it yesterday.  I hope it all works out.  The little things, such as lighting, any fabric/cloth for "environment" decor, price lists.....all being done today.  I am functioning on 4 hours of sleep and an apple.  Also still trying to finalize transportation of everything.  My car is too small for an 8 foot piece of pegboard.

I added 10 sets of marbled greeting cards last night.  They will be for sale as well.  They are also the reason I am sleep deprived today.  It is all worth it though.

A little snippet of the display.
Marbled cards on a dry line.






My contact cards came in this morning and they look pretty good.  I am excited to hand them out to people.  Unfortunately, I only ordered 100 of them. I may have underestimated.  Eek!

My anxiety level is through the roof this week.  With drama at work on top of my art show deadlines, let's just say that I have been biting my fingers A LOT over the past four days.  One of my back muscles has been in spasm mode for almost two weeks now.  After all this craziness is over, I think I need to visit my yoga mat.  I could also really use a trip to the spa.  

Keeping fingers crossed for a smooth Thursday!

               

No comments:

Post a Comment